GETTING PERSONAL: Q&A WITH THE SIREN FOUNDERS
- Full Name: Elizabeth Ann Giannuzzi
- Age: 26
- Role at Siren: Co-Founder, CEO and chief taste tester
- Favorite Siren flavor: Cookie Dough. When I was little, I used to literally lick the bowl after my mom made homemade cookie dough. Our cookie dough bites bring me back to those carefree memories and I love how our bites are packed with dark chocolate chips.
- Favorite workout: Running, SoulCycle, and Megaformer-based pilates.
- I can’t start my day without… getting sweaty and working out. I always prefer to workout in the mornings to stay energized and de-stressed all day long.
- Dream pet: Miniature Australian Shepherd
- Guilty pleasure: Pinot Noir from either Sonoma or Burgundy. I’m a Certified Sommelier and a total wine nerd, so quality Pinot Noir is always hard for me to resist.
- Latest TV Binge: Billions - I used to work in finance, so I’m especially drawn to the characters and drama in this show.
- Drink of Choice: I’m currently loving KeVita’s probiotic-enhanced juices and am also a huge fan of REBBL’s plant-based protein drinks.
- Hidden talent: I know the lyrics to pretty much every Billy Joel song (including all of the verses in ‘We Didn’t Start the Fire’).
- Go-to weeknight meal: Spiralized zucchini and sweet potato noodles with homemade vegan pesto (we’ll share the recipe here soon!).
- Dream vacation: Ubud, Bali.
- Favorite way to treat yourself: Bubble baths and candles.
- Full Name: Abigail Leigh Giannuzzi, but I go by Abby.
- Age: 23
- Role at Siren: Co-founder, COO, and packaging guru.
- Favorite Siren flavor: Snickerdoodle- it’s the perfect balance of sweet and spice.
- Favorite workout/workout routine: Barry’s Bootcamp- I first discovered this workout two years ago when I was living in New York City and it has now become the only way to get me on a treadmill.
- I can’t start my day without...Dunkin’ Donuts (yes I’m from Boston) Keurig Coffee with almond milk and stevia.
- Dream pet: Border collie! My family has always had at least 1 border collie, so you could say I am a little bit biased.
- Guilty pleasure: The Bachelorette- sorry, basic.
- Latest TV Binge: Silicon Valley Season 4- I really wish I had a Jared in my life.
- Drink of Choice: La Croix- luckily our office keeps its kitchen stocked with all my favorite flavors so I probably drink 2 cans a day.
- Hidden talent: Squash! I have played competitively since I was 12, and was most recently on the Stanford’s Varsity Squash team- Go Card!
- Go-to weeknight meal: Veggie stir-fry - I have perfected my recipe and can whip it together in under 10 minutes.
- Dream vacation: Santorini.
- Favorite way to treat yourself: A fresh pedicure. Sometimes you just need someone to rub your feet.
We Went Grocery Shopping With a Natural Chef and Nutrition Consultant
When we’re making our weekly round at the grocery store, we often find ourselves debating if we should toss a certain item in the cart. Anyone els... READ MORE
How to Keep Your Wellness Routine During Wedding Season
Spring has officially sprung. We love filling our vases up with seasonal daffodils and filling our refrigerator door up with wedding invitations. ... READ MORE
What This Pilates Instructor Eats to Stay Energized All Day
It’s one thing to be in class with your favorite fitness instructor, carefully watching, listening, and following their every cue. But what if you... READ MORE