THANKSGIVING 2018: WHAT THE SIREN SNACKS TEAM IS THANKFUL FOR
Thanksgiving has always been one of our favorite holidays - its a time where we fully disconnect and get to focus on family, food, and celebrating all the GOOD stuff from the past year. Read on as team Siren Snacks reflects on why we're grateful, our favorite holiday traditions, and what's on our holiday wishlists.
Abby Giannuzzi, Co-Founder
- What I'm thankful for this year: The Siren team! Its amazing to see how far we have come, and I can't wait to see how much we will grow over the next year.
- Favorite Thanksgiving food: Roasted sweet potatoes
- Favorite family tradition around the holidays: Driving around the neighborhood looking at Christmas lights
- Something on my holiday wish list this year: A vitamix- time to step up my smoothie game!
Elizabeth Giannuzzi, Co-Founder
- What I'm thankful for this year: My incredible and supportive family, my health, and the ability to do what I love every day
- Favorite Thanksgiving food: PIES! Our family also does a homemade Thanksgiving brunch and I love making pumpkin pancakes, a big fruit salad, and sweet potato hashbrowns
- Favorite family tradition around the holidays: We have a family tradition of collecting Christmas ornaments from the new places we visit each year, so I love decorating the tree and reminiscing on past adventures and travels with family
- Something on my holiday wish list this year: I've been eying a Peloton bike for some time now - definitely a splurge but may be a #treatyourself gift to myself this year
OSCAR Altamirano, Fulfillment & floor manager
- What I'm thankful for this year: My health, Ladybird (my dog) and family/friends
- Favorite Thanksgiving food: Starbucks Holiday Turkey and Stuffing Panini
- Favorite tradition around the holidays: Hosting a tamale party for my birthday
- Something on my holiday wish list this year: Apple AirPods
MONICA GONZALES, PRODUCTION MANAGER
- What I'm thankful for this year: I appreciate Siren Snacks and I am happy to be part of this
- Favorite Thanksgiving food: Salmon
- Favorite family tradition around the holidays: In my country (Colombia) we celebrate Christmas on December 24, we are all together and we share gifts and a good dinner
- Something on my holiday wish list this year: A Mediterranean Cruise with my husband
Nicki, Director of Operations
- What I'm thankful for this year: Family and good surroundings - After all the fires that have happened and so many people losing their homes this year we will be feeding everyone who doesn't have a home for thanksgiving!
- Favorite Thanksgiving food: Ham!! :) and the deviled eggs
- Favorite family tradition around the holidays: Just being with my family - not everyone is in the same room very often
- Something on my holiday wish list this year: Trip to Hawaii Haha :) J/K just love and happiness seeing joy on others faces is what I wish for every year!
We Went Grocery Shopping With a Natural Chef and Nutrition Consultant
When we’re making our weekly round at the grocery store, we often find ourselves debating if we should toss a certain item in the cart. Anyone els... READ MORE
How to Keep Your Wellness Routine During Wedding Season
Spring has officially sprung. We love filling our vases up with seasonal daffodils and filling our refrigerator door up with wedding invitations. ... READ MORE
What This Pilates Instructor Eats to Stay Energized All Day
It’s one thing to be in class with your favorite fitness instructor, carefully watching, listening, and following their every cue. But what if you... READ MORE